Updated Notice to all Cardiac First Response Instructors - July 2016
Thank you for your patience while we finalised our new CFR Community and Advanced training products to incorporate the 2015 International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) Guidelines. PHECC has updated the Online CFR Instructor course which details the changes for the new 2016 CFR courses. Completion of this update is essential before you start delivering these courses.
Please follow the steps below to access, register and complete the online CFR instructor update. It is not necessary to have the new CFR instructor manual or DVD/USB to complete this online update.
- PHECC’s online academy can be accessed by using this link http://www.dillonacademy.com/client/responder/login/index.php. You will be asked for your CFR Instructor number so that you may enroll in the course.
- If you are a first time user for the E-learning Academy you will need to register.
- Following successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email usually within 24 hours and you can start the update.
- If it is your first time using this service are advised to first watch the short video available from the online academy home page.
- If you have any IT difficulties at this stage you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is no exam on completion. Instead you are invited to review the new information (ILOR guidelines and CPGs) and familiarise yourself with the new PHECC products. The course takes approximately 30 minutes to view; however, you can pause and exit, re-enter and repeat as often as needed.
- On completion of the course you can download and print off your certification of completion.
CFR Training Products
CFR training products are available to purchase from the website using PayPal. Alternatively recognised institutions can make bulk orders (for invoicing) through email@example.com.
All CFR instructors are advised to contact their recognised institution in the first instance and OFA instructors registered with OFAAA should make contact there.
Products for sale:
- CFR Instructor pack consisting of 1 Instructor Manual, 1 DVD (CFR Community, CFR Advanced and CFR (IHF) Community levels all on one disc) 1 USB (CFR Community, CFR Advanced and CFR (IHF) Community levels) 1 CFR Community Student Handbook, 1 CFR Advanced Student Handbook, 1 Poster (A3 size), 1 leaflet (A5 size), 1 Bookmark, 5 RED Cards, 1 Magnetic RED Card and 1 PHECC Pen.
- CFR Community Student Handbook
- CFR Advanced Student Handbook
Thank you for your continued engagement and support of PHECC’s Cardiac First Response Courses. Our strategy continues to encourage as many people as possible to become trained in resuscitation.
Programme Development Officer