Would you like to help shape our quality and safety initiatives?
PHECC are seeking applications from members of the public with an interest in Quality and Safety in Pre-Hospital Emergency Care.
• The person who 'self-nominates' ideally will have been a service user with an interest in Quality and Safety matters.
• This committee membership position represents the public view and therefore is not open to PHECC practitioners.
• This is not a paid position, however, standard travel and subsistence rates will apply.
Applications will be accepted via a short online form available here.
• The closing date and time for applications is 5pm on 20th August 2021.
• Please note that there is one member of the public position available.
• Should this position be oversubscribed PHECC reserve the right to make selections based on a review of your supporting note on the application form and,
if necessary, a short structured interview.
• Please familiarise yourself with the Terms of Reference of the committee prior to applying.
• The requirement is 4 meetings per year – each meeting is circa 4 hours long.
Further information - The Quality & Safety Committee will undertake:
1. To consider and make recommendations to Council on the development, maintenance and monitoring of:
1.1. Approval to implement CPGs by Licensed CPG Providers
1.2. CPG implementation procedures to include up-skilling status
2. A practice framework that incorporates;
2.2. Licensing and
2.3. Privileging of pre-hospital emergency care practitioners
3. Standards of operation to support best practice.
4. A PHECC accreditation scheme incorporating the Governance Validation Framework (GVF) and the Quality Review Framework (QRF).
5. The maintenance and implementation of the PHECC Clinical Information Standards.
6. Clinical audit tools and clinical audit frameworks which exploits the information standards.
7. To review and monitor the Compliments and Complaints database held by the Executive for trends, and where necessary,
inform the Executive and Council relating to any risk identified.
8. Undertake such other appropriate tasks and functions as may from time to time, be assigned to the Committee.