Making a formal complaint

If you have concerns and would like to make a formal complaint to PHECC, you must;
  • Submit the complaint in writing (hard copy or electronic);
  • Identify the registered practitioner(s) involved (include their full name);
  • Detail the alleged professional misconduct;
  • Sign the complaint; and
  • Include your mailing address.
Incomplete or insufficient information will restrict our ability to process a complaint.

NOTE: Please note that practitioners who are under investigation are entitled to know the name of the complainant and the nature of the complaint made against them and are provided with a copy of the formal complaint, less the complainant's personal information such as address and telephone number.

If you have any further questions or concerns about PHECC’s complaints process, please contact the Registration Section in PHECC.