YOUR NQEMT EXAMINATIONS QUESTIONS ANSWERED
PHECC EXAM TEAM WISH TO ASSURE YOU THAT AS ALWAYS, WE ARE AVAILABLE TO PROVIDE ANY GUIDANCE ON RELATED MATTERS DURING THE CURRENT COVID-19 SITUATION
Prometric Test Centres update under Level 5 restrictions:
We have recently learned that Prometric will be closing their test centres throughout Level 5 restrictions as they are not deemed an essential service at this time. PHECC will continue to process exam applications to allow candidates to schedule their examinations for a date after December 1st, 2020.
PLEASE NOTE: Face masks/covering, or gloves will NOT be provided in the test centre.
The EMT OSCE Examination has been provisionally booked for the 23rd and 24th of February (subject to Covid 19 restrictions) in the Maldron Hotel, Portlaoise.
6-month exam completion rule:
If due to COVID-19 you are applying for your NQEMT EMT exam or taking your exam outside the six- month rule period, weendeavour to accommodate you without forfeiting an exam attempt.
We will continue to process all viewing application forms as we receive them. All viewing forms will be processed on a first come first served basis we are now scheduling viewing appointments.
Infection Control Measures implemented by PHECC must be followed:
- social distancing must be practised when attending the offices
- hands must be sanitised immediately upon arrival
In line with government and HSE guidelines, If you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 or answer yes to any of the questions (listed below) please do not attend your appointment.
- have you had symptoms of cough, fever, high temperature sore throat, runny nose or flu like
symptoms now or in the last 14 days?
- have you been confirmed or suspected of having Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- have you been in contact with a person who has been confirmed or suspected of having Covid-19 in
the last 14 days?
- have you been advised to self-isolate by a doctor
- have you been advised to cocoon by a doctor?
You will be asked these questions again when you arrive in the PHECC for your appointment.
Responder Level Exam Requests:
For responder level exam requests email: firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be emailed the required documents and MCQ exams in due course.
PHECC Exam Team
20th November 2020