Since 2003, Council has set the standards for teaching practitioner and responder level courses. The standard has been revised every 3 years. Click on the link to read the 2015 Council approved 'Teaching Faculty Framework' document.
- To make new application facilitators must be familiar with the current teaching faculty framework and follow the procedures before completing the educational award application form.
- Individual award holders are responsible to renew their qualification. To renew the qualification (every 6 years), individuals must be familiar with the current teaching faculty framework before completing the renewal form.
- Council fees apply and must be paid in advance via our PayPal facility.
- Please note that the process can take 4-6 weeks.
- Please note that incomplete applications, missing documents or omitted fees will result in the application being returned.
If you have any further queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By clicking on the award titles below you can access the up-to-date list of educational award holders.