Quality Review Framework
PHECC has a responsibility to monitor, review and report on the management of standards and quality of courses delivered on its behalf. The quality review framework (QRF) provides the mechanism for a regular overview of the institutions learning and teaching activity and is designed to evaluate the management of education and training standards in course delivery.
The QRF has five distinctive features:
- It is institution centred
- It based on agreed quality standards
- The RI will carry out self-assessment every year using the RISAR
- External reviewers are used to ensure objectivity
- The review evaluates a range of activities, allowing for balanced recommendations to be made and included in quality improvement plans.