Temporary Suspension of Recognition of Institution and Course Approval Applications
We are currently reviewing our service delivery for Recognised Institution (RI) application and course approval application, at practitioner and responder levels. When launched this will result in an online system replacing the present paper based application process. It will be similar to the current PHECC practitioner re-registration process.
The online system is being developed to enable RIs to create an account with PHECC which will provide for:
- The completion and submission of recognised institution status application forms
- The completion and submission of application forms for course delivery at both responder and practitioner levels
- The uploading of supporting documentation by the user for RI and course applications
- The renewal of RI status
- The electronic payment of fees for RI status including renewals and courses
- Tracking of the progress of an application.
This online transition project is a major service improvement for PHECC, benefiting existing and prospective RIs.
As anticipated, this process is resource demanding. In order to support a smooth transition it is necessary to temporarily suspend the processing of new applications for RI and course approval for a three month period, from mid-November 2017 to mid-February 2018.
If you have already submitted a hardcopy application and fees for RI status and/or course delivery prior to November 21st your application is being processed in the normal manner.
Updates will be provided on our website. Any queries relating to this project should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading of RI application changes.